Friday, July 29, 2005

Hello

Hello:

So I am blogging now. Have to see how this goes. Wonder if I will just say everything or be careful depending on who I let know about it and if they will read it our not. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

At work right now...just waiting for 5 to come, about 10 mins left...woohoo! Its payday weekend so I get to go to the grocery and the gas station and maybe even have some $$ left over to go shopping with...probably not really but its nice to have a dream...:)

Beautiful day out today..lucky to be in VT today...not always lucky to be here. Can't wait to get out and drag Laurey for about 5 miles tonight. Then I have a fun weekend planned of balancing my checkbook and watching all the TV shows I have recorded on my DVR for the last few weeks and haven't watched. And I want to lie out in the sun...hope I don't get a burn...no one to put aloe on my back.

Anyway...have a rockin' weekend!! L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?