Saturday, July 30, 2005

Knee

Cut up my knee shaving my legs in the shower this morning...have an ouchie knee now. Didn't do too much today...IM'd a little, walked Laurey and Tripper about 4+ miles and then walked another 1.5 with Laurey after my nap. Just love afternoon naps! I should be in preschool.

All dayI had ideas and things going around in my mind about what to type on here but now my mind if blank.... I guess that happens to us all.

Washed my fleece blanket that I keep on my sofa...it smells so much better now. I guess the cereal I spilt all over it a few weeks ago didn't improve it at all. Also washed the pillowcases on the pillows out there. Yes, I have bedpillows on my sofa...makes its comfy or as comfy as thay beat up thing can be. Need to buy a new blanket for my real bed...the fuzzy one I have now its getting kind of old. Need a new lamp for my livingroom, or at the very least need to throw the broken one away in the dumpster. Sometimes I really am too lazy!

Oh! Rented the worst movie today..."First Daughter" with Katie Holmes. She was NOT believable as a 17/18 year old on her way to college. And the timeline wasn't even accurate..how stupid do they think moviegoers are? And whoever dressed her has bad taste...ugh-ly clothes!

So I'm just hanging out on IM right now I guess...wild and crazy Saturday night for me...woohoo! L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?