Monday, August 01, 2005

Aug 1

Today is the first day of August. Woohoo...another month gone of 2005! Don't exactly know why I am so happy about that..oh wait...I do.

Only walking about 2 miles today, used the thunder and lightning storm as an excuse and probably shouldn't but too late now. Had Chicken Charlie's for dinner...yum!

Work was slow...hardly any phone calls or orders so had too much time to do nothing. New boss started...she seems nice I guess. Bad handshake and too much make-up but can't judge too much on that. I wore my pink skirt and the under part of it kept bugging me all day. Need to buy shirt that matches it a little better then the one I wore today.

Forgot to pay my insurance bill last month. Well...don't know so much if I forgot as I just didn't do it. $15 late fee...will have it pay it next paycheck since I am already poor after being paid last Friday and I still haven't gotten gas in Peep Jeep. Sometimes I hate being an adult!

My computer is making strange noises and is not very happy tonight so I probably should power down...but someone interesting just IM'ed to me...:)

Going to my parents for dinner tomorrow night so I'm sure I'll have lots of bitching to do on here after I get back. L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?