Thursday, August 11, 2005

been 2 days

I tried to blog last night but it was down for maintiance and I was too lazy to wait about 30 mins for it to be back up. Went to bed at 10 again and slept until my alarm started screaming at 7 but I still feel exhausted. I'm probabaly dying. Ok...I know that is dramatic to say but it always gets a laugh out of whoever I say it too. Then I say "You'll feel bad for laughing if I do die!" and they usually laugh again and nod.

Talked with my best VT friend for awile last night right when I got home from work, Laurey had to wait for her walk and she wasn't happy about that but she survived. We only walked about 3 miles but it felt good, even if it was muggy and warm. My bruise on my left leg from hiking last weekend still hurts and is turning a very pretty blue-purple color. Couldn't decide what to wear this morning, wanted to wear windpants and my "Speed Racer" t-shirt but compromised on a nicer shirt and shorts.

So I'm at work now and shouldn't be doing this. I'll write more tonight. ~E

Comments:
You won't die trust me you haven't met heaven yet (me ;)~ ).
 
Honey, you gotta stop dressing like a 15 year old tom-boy! Windpants are for the boat (yeah!). Nice clothes can be comfortable too. Anyway, I've decided I'm going to just use your blog as my mini-blog.
Love,
-me
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?