Monday, August 22, 2005

b.s.

Ok..so you are thinking that the title is short for bull shit, right? Well its not...its short for brussel sprouts. Thats what I had for dinner. A big bowl of brussel sprouts with butter and lemon juice and salt. And the funny part is that I don't so much like the brussel sprouts, just any veggie is pretty tasty with butter and lemon juice on it. And I'm sick of broccoli, thats my usual dinner, with butter and lemon juice on it.

I'm sure I have lots of other things I could dsay but I'm sleepy and my bed looks so comfy so I'm going to be crawling into it in about 3 mins. Its freezing cold in my bedroom, just turned off the a/c and I'm shivering cold, just 1 more reason to get into bed. So G'nite to you and have nice dreams. L, E

Comments:
If I was around you wouldn't need a blanket. ;)
 
Oh man, brussel spouts are up there with liver as some of the most vile foods known to man. Ugh

Try cauliflower if you want something that will make you feel liek you're eating healthy. Plus, the butter pretty much negates healthy status,(at least in the quantities that enable something like BS to taste good!
xoxo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?