Monday, August 29, 2005

the controversy of my shirt

So today I wore the new shirt I bought at Walmart yesterday. I know..Walmart...high quality but for a t-shirt its all good when you spend $7.87. Picking out the shirt I thought it was red, the tag says coral and one of my friends said it was pumpkin. But I think its a kind of pinky-red. Anyway, I wore it today with my long khaki shirt and I looked quite cute if I do say so myself. So I don't know exactly what color it is but its cute none the less.

My day at work was rather uneventful over all. Busy with all the extra work and trying do my 150% like I always do for my customers.

Going to the Champlain Valley Fair tomorrow night with my dad. www.cvfair.com We'll walk around and see all the animals and pick up all the free pens and magnets, etc. Should be fun! L, E

Comments:
Oh oh OHOHOH, get some maple sugar cotton candy and eat it for me!! Pet the piggies, they're so cute! Listen to the free concerts, and look at all the wacky stuff they sell there.
Don't ride the rides, (you can't trust a doped up carnie to turn the bolts tight enough.)
I love the fair! :)
XOXO
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?