Thursday, August 04, 2005

dragging the dog

My poor dog. She is exhausted! We walked 5+ miles in the humidity tonight. Had to stop twice for her to have a pant break. She wasn't a happy camper but she kept on going. Which is good because she has lost weight and is probably aorund 65lbs but I couldn't carry her very far without dying myself. I felt fine, could have walked more but was happy to get back home and colapse on the sofa. Finished my laundry and did some ironing...lots of fun.

Got online to check email and none...:( I had checked my email 12 times before noon today and then I stoped keeping track. Only had 1 email all day. Hate it when spam gets into my inbox because for that 2.2 seconds it takes for the inbox to open I think someone might love me...and then no. My computer did a wacky thing and suddenly opened about 100 internet windows. It was crazy! Did a reboot and since it didn't happen again I have no idea what was going on. I was a little busier today at work the usual and that was good. Of course that is because I had been slacking on the 'activities report' and had to catch it up 6 weeks. Ooops! Finally got my promo orders ready, have to get those entered tomorrow, will have a busy Friday. Such fun.

I know I should have more to say but my brain just isn't coming up with anything to type...so I will say G'nite and G'bye and thx for reading me. L, E

Comments:
I'm working a lot and my office has A/C. In fact, it seems that the hotter it is outside, the colder they make it inside. At some point you would think they'd say to themselves, "Self, we’re making the building colder than it is in winter. Maybe we shouldn't make it quite so cold..." but No, they don't.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?