Sunday, August 21, 2005

face in

Laurey was so cute today! I met my friends Evan and Alison and their dog Duke at the Burlington waterfront today and we took the dogs swimming. Laurey loves the water. She was swimming after the tiny sticks, really just bits of wood, that we were throwing in. Duke was too. Both dogs tried to take the sticks from the others mouth at one point or another. Laurey had so much fun. She even put her whole face into the water when she was standing. I guess she saw something on the bottom she wanted to get but she pulled her face right out and shook her head around. But she did it a few times...so cute! I've never seen her put her face into the water like that before.

Didn't do too much else today, just relaxed and took a nap when we got back from Burlington. Watched the movie "Hide and Seek" wasn't disapointed so much as it was just lame overall. Oh well...waste of $4 for the rental, could be worse. My house is all sparkling clean, its kind of nice actually. Maybe I should scrup clean more often.

Went to the parents house tonight so Dad could help me with my resume. Now its polished and I actually need to get my ass in gear and start applying for jobs. I need to make my life better. Getting a new job will be a very good start with that. I have to believe that if my working 8 hours per day is better then my personal 8 hours will be better too. Plus any job I get will be paying me more $$ so that will be very helpful too. So cross your fringers for me and send me your good wishes! L, E

Comments:
Fingers, toes, eyes and legs are crossed. Good karma and wishes are being sent your way.
 
Thanks Bethie...:) I bet you look pretty with all those things crossed. ~E
 
I don't know about pretty, but my cube neighbors are sure laughing pretty hard. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?