Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Fair!

I love the fair...so much to see and do and smell. My dad is being exceptionally nice to me which was a little creepy but I just went with it. Only spent $10 myself, have a nice fake tattoo on the back on my lower left leg, pretty pink flower. I think its suppose to be a rose buut the chick didn't do the best job airbrushing it on but its pretty and fun. Dad bought me pizza and a cookies with maple cream on it...pizza was ok, cookie was exceptional! We walked around for about 2.5 hours and while it looked like it would rain the whole time it didn't. Saw so much I would have loved to buy but I was good and didn't, actually left my MC and checkbook at home so there could be no temptations and only had $12 in cash on me. So it was a nice evening overall.

Oh...got a hug from the mayor of Winooski...no idea why really. I guess his wife knows my dad so she introduced my dad to her husband, Mr. Mayor, and my dad introduced me and I got a hug.

Still having a hell time at work covering for my coworker. Need to go in for 8 tomorrow morning. Probably should try to sleep early but my insomnia will probably not let me sleep so I'll just lie awake in my bed staring at the stars on my ceiling and out the window. L, E

Comments:
Maple makes anything taste better :) mmmmmmm
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?