Sunday, August 14, 2005

favorite yellow socks

Hi...today is Sunday and its yucky rainy outside. I had been planning to take Laurey for a walk on the bikepath along the waterfront (Lake Champlain) today but with this weather I don't think we will. Good day for cuddling in front of a movie...or staying in bed all day....

Yesterday was nice for me. Laurey and I went to my parents house on Lake Dunmore and relaxed. I even had a nice little nap in my hammock...loved every second I was lying in there. Was so relaxed, had nice day dreams...;) Laurey did some swimming and then I went in for a few ...water was beautiful warm! I had made chocolate pudding pie (very yummy!) and I wish I hadn't let the rest of it there, wouldn't mind a piece right now...oh well. Had microwave pizza for lunch..ok but nothing special.

So I hadn't written for a few days, no reason really...just thinking a lot and not taking the time to type it all out for you all. I know..naughty me. What can I say...I was thinking of you. I type this like I'm typing an email to a friend. I think that is why it works for me, because first of all it saves me from annoying my friends with too many emails and it gives me a good outlet for all my useless chatter. But I am very happy and flattered with people read this and comment...gives me smiles.

I'm wearing my favorite yellow socks today. Thinking of baking some cookies at some point today and I need to go to the grocery too. WIll need to walk Laurey too, hopefully the drizzle rain will let up sometime. But I'm thinking I should take a nice nap on my sofa right about now...I've had a hard day so far...got up and watched a movie and then lay in bed and read my book and took a shower and got dressed. Took Laurey out on her leash real quick...all of that beofre 1pm! Oh...and I talked in IM with my friend in Bosra Iraq. Was very happy to get to talk to him..have ben worried since I haven't heard anything from him in a few weeks. But he's just fine...enjoying waving his gun around as usual. L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?