Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Flowers



Just real quick...my new boss got a huge vase of flowers today! So nice and sweet. The flowers are roses and some other dark ones. They are very pretty bit not what I would want for myself. I like daisys and sunflowers and daffodils (sp?) and happy looking flowers. Roses are pretty too I guess...love the smell. Both me and my co-worker were like "oh...I want flowers!" and then she said "I'm going to email my boyfriend and tell him to buy me flowers" and I was like "I'll have to buy my own flowers." So I surfed around on www.FTD.com and found some cute flowers and right clicked the pictures.

Now please don't think I'm begging for flowers. Just saying how I was feeling. And I didn't buy any for myself...mayeb next paycheck.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?