Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday Baking Night

Baking cookies on a Friday night...wow...I'm wild!

Rocked out at work today, did all my spreadsheet orders so quickly! I was proud, even if no oone else was. Had a good day overall...nothing big, nothing bad.

Walked Laurey for 3+ miles and we both are feeling it...that is feeling lazy. Should have walked more...oh well. OH! Had a bad pick-up this morning...BAD BAD pick-up. Bad pick-up = got dogshit on my hand when I picked up after Laurey this morning. So nasty! Used a ton of dishsoap and the scrub brush on both hands after, just to make sure. Then I used my coco butter lotion...smells yummy.

Going down to Dunmore Lake House tomorrow for the day. Gonna do some swimming. Hoping to get some time in my hammock! Should be fun.

I sent my bestest friend the link to here and she came and read and posted. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful bestest friend as I do! Love you Bethie!! L, E

Comments:
Yes, her bestest friend is wonderful and she ISlucky to have someone as nice, pretty, and an all around good person as me as her friend.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?