Saturday, August 20, 2005

ouch head

OUCH! I just banged my head on the open door of my dryer. Really hurt. Made my eyes fill up with tears. Hope I don't have a burise on my head now or a lump. *sigh* Why do I always do stupid things like that.

Anyway...my Saturday has been lazy and productive. I slept in and watched a movie "The Sweetest Thing" and went to my parents house and Laurey and I walked for an hour, probably about 4 miles, forgot to wear my step counter. Then we stoped at the grocery on the way home and I dragged the 4 bags up the stairs by myself. Put everything away and cleaned my kitchen, got all the old peanut butter out of the sink. Vaccuumed and swept all 4 rooms and have been doing laundry all day. Wow...I'm quite a homemaker...:) And I'm baking cookies right now, 1 batch of Butterscotch chip and 1 batch of Chocolate chip.

Funny how I bake cookies all the time but I almost never eat the cookies I bake. Useto be because I'm pig out on the cookie dough but now I'm even sick of that. I just like keeping busy and baking cookies does that...and people like me when I bring cookies.

So my head hurts now...kind of feel sick. Don't know if its because I smacked my head or because I was nibbling on the raw cookie dough. Laurey is sleeping on the floor next to me, she's tired from out walk this afternoon. Tomorrow (if it doesn't rain) I'm going to take her on the bikepath like I planned last weekend but its suppose to thunderstorm so I'll have to wait and see.

So I need to take the next batch of cookies out of the oven. Rockin' Saturday night for me, I know. But hey...someone give me something better to do!! L, E

Comments:
I wouldn't waste my $ on cookie ingredients for people who wouldn't like me without the cookies. Just my .02$.
Anyway, I would freeze the cookie dough and use that as an icepack for the lump. Lumps aren't pretty.
 
I gave cookies to my parents and their neighbors. I give you cookies too but you already like me. I mostly ment in terms of my coworkers will smile at me and be a tiny bit happier when they have cookies to shovel in their mouths. If someone doesn't like me eating a few cookies won't change that. ~E
 
Yeah, I already like you. Them, why waste the $, you be broke. Let them smile about the sun shining.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?