Wednesday, August 31, 2005

snapshots from my Hell

So I'm not going to give you every detail from my day, that would take like 14 pages of bitching to get it all down. So I'll just give you a few snapshots:

Woke up at 7 with the dog asleep on my arm and I couldn't feel it or move. Took about an hour until it was back to normal.

Got into work at 8:30 (should have been there for 8 but it didn't happen) and I was crying by 8:37, getting bitched out by one of my warehouse managers because I made 1 tiny mistake and didn't change the priority on an order. It really wasn't a big deal, he just wanted to be a prick about it.

Was pretty much straight out busy with emails and phone calls and faxes all day. Ran out to buy lunch but only ate my cheeseburger, not the fries, just didn't have an appitite...too tense. Didn't have any 'down time' until 3ish when I finally was able to run and complete one of my reports that I'm suppose to do daily but haven't since Friday....

Left at 5, drove home as fast as possible because the rain clouds were moving in again. Made it home and changed and was just about to walk outside with Laurey when it starts pouring down! Took her out for about 2 mins to 'to her business' real quick and both of us were soaked.

Went for a walk around 5:40 when the rain died down a little. But...I had left my umbrella at work! Since I was already soaked it didn't matter too much. We walked about 1 mile and Laurey had fun splashing in the puddles while I managed to walk through a puddle so deep the water went over the tops of my hiking boats...my mind was on something else.

Went to the grocery for milk and laundry soap. Gas prices are well over $3!

So 2 more days of Hell this week and 2 more next week and then I can (hopefully) have just my own job back to do and I will be able to take care of my customers the way I want to. I am just so busy, reading hundreds of emails and phone calls and faxes and everything, having to take care of so much I'm not able to take the time and have the patience to give the customer service I want to. I have had so many compliments on what a great job I do from my B&J's customers and employees, I want to keep up that level of service, just not able to when I'm doing my work and someone elses work too. So I just do my best and make sure nothing gets overlooked, thats all I can do.

Now I'm online and no one is here to IM with me. Lonely. I think I'll go back to my heating pad on my sofa and hope there is something good on the tv. I am so tense right now my back and shoulders are all in knots. I need a hug. L, E

Comments:
Don't worry boo, the week is almost over... **VIRTUAL HUGS**
 
Thanks Bethie. Hugs always help. ~E
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?