Monday, August 08, 2005

sneaking in

I'm sneaking in a quick post while I'm killing the last few minutes at work. Going to dinner at one of my fav placed, the Dogteam Tavern in New Haven tonight with my parents and uncle, aunt and cousins...will be very yummy! Just have to make sure I don't eat too much, have to be able to drive home after!

Got some very good advice from a friend today. After reading his email I just wanted to tell him that I loved him...loved him in a non-sexual, healthy friend way. I have a small group of friends but they are all amazing in their own way and I am very lucky. L, E

Comments:
Hey...at least leave your name so I know who is checking me out. Whoever you are...thanks for reading and commenting. ~E
 
Erin is lucky to have amazing friends, especially if they're cute like me! ;)
 
No one is as cute as you are Bethie...:) ~E
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?