Tuesday, August 16, 2005

up and down

My emotions have been so up and down the past week or so. I feel like I want to cry and be grumpy and stay in bed all day and eat everything in sight and cry again. And I don't really know why. when I started this I promised myself I wouldn't be all whiney and bitchy and emotional on here and I think I have done a good job so far but with how I have been I think I might need to type a little bit about it.

I realized today that you can divide each 24 hour day into 3 equal parts of 8 hours:

So I have the 8 hours of sleep down, for the most part I'm very good at sleeping, except when I have my insomnia attacks...but I think I have the sleeping 8 hours down. Althought I am sleeping alone....

The working 8 hours...I hate my job. I think I have either reached the point or am about 1 inch from the point when I either need to start screaming and throwing my computer or find a new job and move on. So since I have no desire to spend time in jail or the mental asylum, I am going to start the new job search! Woohoo1 Need to fix up my resume and find some jobs to apply for and go for it...I can do it, I know I can.

And the 8 hours of 'personal' time. I use this time to shower and do laundry and bake cookies and walk Laurey, all that jazz. Whatelse am I suppose to do during this time? Hang out with friends? I'd need to get some of those to do that. Email/IM...already do that when I can find someone I know online to talk with. Dating...I have so many comments to make about that but I can't seem to sort them out.

So that is 24 hours of my life. Ouch. I promise I'm not as pathetic and I sound. L, E

Comments:
Baby, you're not pathetic, its called being human! We all have our ups and downs, and no matter what, I'll always love ya. Grumpy, frumpy, whiney, and all! :)
XOXO
 
Ups and downs, I have like super highs and lows aka read my blog. Its all good though better to type them out then let them stew till you explode. Just my opinion!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?