Thursday, August 18, 2005

was going to but....

I was going to talk about my day (sucked) and the mistake my companys warehouse made and how I had to take the blame for it (not happy about it at all) and all the other joys of my job yesterday and today but something else just happened and I'm going to bitch about that instead:

I spend probably 20 minutes cleaning my kitchen, putting away the clean dishes and putting the dirty ones in the dishwasher, scrubbed the counter. Then I decided to be nice to Laurey and put some peanut butter in her chewing bone for her as a treat. So I get her bone and the PB and a knife and scoop out of PB and put it on her bone and as I do that I manage to slop the PB all over my nice clean counter. And you can't just wipe up PB, especially when you don't buy papertowels like me. So I tried wiping it with with my sponge, which is all covered with PB now, and that just mostly smeared it around. Then I cleaned the rest up with a dish towel and threw it into the laundry. My counter is clean but I'm mildly annoyed with myself for making such a mess.

Anyway...just the usual SSDD over all. My ex-fiancee is IMing to me, wow did I dodge a bullet with that loser! L, E

Comments:
HAHAHAHHAHHA, why are all the mistakes of our past coming out of the woodwork now? Ugh
 
Peanut butter is great, wait till you can't get a pesky tag off something. Smeer the PB on it and let it sit, later you can wipe it off. Just love the tricks GP teach us. I take the blame for stuff getting jacked up at work all the time it sucks.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?