Monday, September 26, 2005

bad bad bad day

Today was just an overall bad day. Dark rainy weather and I was wide awake at 6:15 this morning. Work was slow. Then work got bad. I'll just say it was bad and leave it at that because it was also embarassing and humiliating and horrible and I just hope its over. I just want to type "bad day" over and over. But it really is my fault. I have had a bad attitude and it came around to bite me in the ass. I do hate my job. Well, not so much as hate my job as hate that I'm not busy and I have to sit around doing nothing. I do hate my coworkers. And I don't like to hate people. They hate me, that was made quite clear today. But I didn't cry. I know you could hear in my voice that I wanted to cry and it was written all over my face, I have 3 people ask me if I was okay. And I am okay.

Okay. Tomorrow will be a better day. Right? L, E

Comments:
Well I don't hate you that's all that matters!
 
Very happy you don't hate me Shawn...:) Thanks for reading and commenting. ~E
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?