Friday, September 09, 2005

cc

I so should not be allowed to have a credit card and internet access. I just was paid today and I have been going crazy online buying things and checking out whatelse I can buy. Having given up all my old bad habbits, including speeding in my car, all I have left is spending money. But too often I overindulge. But its okay...my paycheck was bigger then I expected and I had actually saved quite a bit from my last one, but that was because I have been too lazy to take care of some things I probably should have. But anyway...money. Money is good. Kind of worried what it will be like when I fill up the gas tank on my jeep this weekend but since I'm only down a little over 1/2 it shouldn't be too bad.

Didn't write last night, just didn't know what to say. It happens, yes I can be quiet! Plus I was only only for about a total of 10 minutes, no one on my IM to talk with me. Laurey and I walked 4.5 or so miles in the rain. Luckily it didn't start really pouring until the last 1/4 mile so while we were both wet, we weren't too soaked. Ordered pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms for dinner...yummy, but then I ate too much and my stummy was hurting. Would have rather had that really yummy salad at this place near my best friends house in CT. Have been drooling wanting that salad for awhile now.

No big weekend plans. Going to hang out with some friends. Trying to talk my dad into going to a movie. Should clean my house and jeep some, have to wait and see what gets done. So email me, write me, IM me, call me, let me know you are alive. L, E

PS- Next Saturday I'm going to my friend's little girls 2nd birthday party so I get to go present shopping this weekend for her and her bother!!

Comments:
Great, now I want that salad too. DAMN, I REALLY WANT IT. In fact, I'm going to ask Mark right now if he wants to go over there and get one... ok, and he thinks I'm fooling, but I'm really not.
 
YAY! We're going. Don't worry, I'll eat some for you too. (The Feta is especially for you.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?