Thursday, September 22, 2005

Condo Meeting

Had a condo board meeting tonight. No one showed except the 4 board members so I guess thats was good. The president had quit a couple of days before so I got to "run" the meeting. Didn't leave until 8:30 and since it started at 6 it was longer that I would have liked. I don't even know what all we were discussing. So many things to do and no money to do them with.

Since Laurey is going to the kennel for the weekend when I'm in Canton, NY I had to get medicine picked up for her at the vet. Luckily my co-worker and friend Heather drives right by the vet office on her way home so she's picking it up for me. Had to float a check at the grocery but since tomorrow is payday its all good. Had onion rings and a sandiwch for lunch...so yummy!

Leaves are starting to turn colors and fall to the ground. Wish I had someone to go hiking with and find a nice quiet place to "be alone".... I know just were I'd want to go. Oh well. L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?