Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Monday and today

Yesterday, Monday, Labor Day I did no labor. Pretty much just chilled at home. Met up with Evan and Alison and Duke at the dogpark with Laurey for about 45 minutes, that was fun. Laurey likes to run into the far corner and eat grass and not come when I call her so I have to hike over to get her. Stopped by to visit my friend Rachel on the way back home. Sat for a few minutes at her grave. I never know what to say. I just told her that I missed her and I still have her voice in my head, encouraging and supporting. Went back home and took a nap on my sofa.

Today I so didn't want to get up and go back to work. Even though I get up at 7 every morning, when I know I have to go to work it just hurts. Tried on 6 shirts before deciding on my pink striped one with a collar and my jean skirt that is too big. Work wasn't too bad, solved all the problems and did my usual amazing customer service. came to my parents house for dinner, dad made spanish rice, very yummy. Walked with Dad, Mom, Tripper and Laurey, not nearly as far as I would have on my own but it was nice to have company.

Thats about it....just the usual SSDD. L, E

Comments:
You're not supposed to labor on LD anyway, so you did good!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?