Monday, September 12, 2005

Munday

So I'm hating my workplace right about now. My boss told me this morning that not only will my phone calls be monitored but my computer will be monitored to see what I'm doing online. I asked for this in writing, so I can keep everything documented and she said that "its not possible". I asked around to the IT people and they said that there is no monitering for internet access but it could happen. So I think its just a threat but I'll go with it. So now I'm only checking yahoo email during lunchtime. I know thats what I should have ben doing all along but it stinks.

Other then that today wasn't all too bad...can't complain too much. Had promo orders to enter, did 7 of 12 pages so I'll have them finished by noonish tomorrow. Then I'll have nothing to do again.

Its freezing in my bedroom right now! My fingers are numb. Its really muggy warm outside, walking with Laurey was not fun and I was all nasty sweaty when we got back. I just turned off the a/c and opening the window because I'm so cold. Will probably be muggy warm in here in about an hour but right now I don't care. I had salad for lunch today and again for dinner, after finishing off the bag of peanuts and I'm already sick of salad which isn't good because I have stuff for at least 3 more. Oh well.

Oh...my new "Support our Troops" yellow rubber bracelett came today and I don't think I like it. Haven't decided. This one has the twisted ribbons between the words on it. My old one didn't and I liked the font the writing was in better. Oh well...I shouldn't have lost it.

I'm shivering cold and my fingers are numb so I'm going to go back to my sofa and cuddle under my blanket. Hope you are having sweet, sexy dreams! L, E

PS- Wkend was nice overall. Perfect weather and I got to hang out with Bethie and her husband Mark for a few hours. And I had 2 surprise phone calls and lots of smiles...:)

Comments:
The "man" is always holding the little people down. The "gov" doesn't let us military people have any good web sites on the net. Guess they think we won't work if we had them. Hope your dreams were great!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?