Monday, September 19, 2005

Munday

So wow...I think I pissed off just about everyone in my work room today and I don't even know how, why or what. But I'll be honest, I'm taking care of myself and while I am kind of sitting back, I'm not rocking the boat and being pushy/bitchy. I think I might need to be a little more assertive and find out exactly what I did wrong but since I don't so much care I just might not. I just keep my smile on my face because thats how I feel and thats how I am.

Wkend was ok...rainy and yucky outside but Laurey and I finally got out and walked on Sunday 3.5 miles, did 4.5 today and it felt good to get my fat ass outside. Sunday was Evan's B'day...he's 31! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN! I know he doesn't read this but I'm saying it anyway.

So smile and be happy because life is good! L, E

Comments:
I think I'm grumpy, because even your cheery message isn't cheering me up today. I bet the people you work with are grumpy too. At least my condition isn't perminant, which I think is more than they can say.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?