Friday, September 02, 2005

Positive attitude

For some crazy unknown reason for the past two days I have been all smiley and positive and just relaxed. No idea why or what exactly changed but my positive-ness is back and blooming all over the place. Don't get me wrong, I like the positive in me, just it hasn't been coming out so much lately. Was actually having a paranoid streak and I didn't like that at all. Maybe its because I am feeling confident in my job again or maybe its because my friends are so supportive and make me smile. Or maybe its because I have been blogging and that making me think more about my day and let it go by writing about it. I don't know exactly why but to be honest I don't so much care...I just like it. I like me a lot more postive and smiling and I hope you all do too.

So the week from Hell is over! Woohoo! Just 1 more day of covering and then I am back to my own job and being able to do my work to my satisfaction, not just doing the basics so I can keep up with everything. Have 2 sets of spreadsheet orders to enter next week...will keep me busy but thats just fine with me.

Dragged Laurey for 4.5 miles tonight on our walk. Had to stop for 1 "panting w/o walking" break for her. Felt so nice to be outside in the air and trees and nature. I really need to buy new sneakers and hiking boots. My sneakers have no tred left on them at all and my boots have a gaping hole in the left one. Was kind of hoping to make it until Christmas/B'Day for new boots but I don't think that can happen since I'm pretty sure it will snow before then. Have to wait for a couple of paychecks though since I have some other thing sI am saving up for. Don't you just love it when you have a friend who likes surprises...:) L, E

Comments:
I know that I always like a good surprise that is for sure!
 
Work sucks. Its not you; its them.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?