Saturday, September 03, 2005

possible to really do nothing?

Is it possible to really do nothing all day? If it is, that I what I did today. Today is Saturday, September 3, 2005. So I woke up just before my alarm at 6:55 and then went and wathced tv and dozed off and on until around noon when I finally got up from the sofa and took a shower and got more or less dressed. All morning my dog was driving me nuts! She kept sitting in front of me so I couldn't see the TV and would just stare at me with her mouth open. She wasn't panting, just being really annoying. And she knew she was being annoying...thats the worst part.

So after my shower I pretty much just went back to the sofa and tv and dozing. My friend Evan called but we just talked about if it was really going to rain or not. Finally, at 3:45 I leashed up Laurey and we took off for 4.5 miles. Lazy ass dog kept pulling me under trees so she could stop and rest. Got back and had my ass on the sofa again. Checked my IM list online a few times but no one was there to talk with so I sent a few emails. I even called a few friends to see if anyone wanted to go to a movie or something with me but everyone was busy or not home. Watched "The Fast and the Furious"...I so need to get a pimped out car like they have.

So I should go to bed at some point. Wish I had money so I could go shopping. I have so many ideas of surprises and things I'd like to do..just can't w/o $$. Maybe I'll count all the change in my Tigger bank today...that would keep me busy for awile. Any other ideas? L, E

Comments:
I can't shop without $$$, so be glad all you need is $$. :) With gas prices what they are, (we got excited, when driving through the NJ turnpike this weekend, with prices at $3.12 a gallon. I miss the .78ยข per gallon that we had back in '98. Miss alot of things from the '90's. Could be a lot worse, miss Thang, at least we're not under 15 feet of water like the Big Easy.
 
I know...my life could always be worse. I am lucky for what I have and I appreciate it. Gas prices are insane, especially when you drive a SUV. ~E
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?