Tuesday, September 20, 2005

so smart you have no idea

I am just so smart now. With the excel class I had today I'm just a brainiac! I have the 2nd part of excel on Friday and once that is done I will just be so amazing smart...you have no idea.

Yes...I'm also a little goofy today but I'm also smiley. I like smiling. I like me smiley. I hope you do too.

This weekend my dad and I are going to visit my Grandma and Great Aunt in Canton, NY. I was looking forward to the visit when my dad called me last night and asked me to go with him but tonight my mom told me that we are going because my Grandma has announced she isn't going to Florida for the winter (she has to go to keep her FL residence which she needs to keep) and my Great Aunt Mildred has just moved into an assiated living place and I guess she's bitching nonstop. So I was asked to go to talk with my Grandma and see if I can get her to say why she doesn't want to go to FL this winter and to talk with my Aunt Mil and do what I can to make things better. Should be fun. Actually I don't mind because I would be talking with both of them anyway and having specific things to talk about actually makes it easier. Plus I might get a trip to FL out of it if my Grandma goes and I get to visit her.

Laurey and Tripper (my parents dog) did about 4 miles today, so nice outside even thought the sky was cloudy but the temperature was nice and there was a wind blowing. And I look exceptionally cute in the pretty pink shirt my bestest friend Bethie gave to me. I'm at my parents house right now, its Tuesday so I was here for dinner, and I need to go home and do some laundry, such fun. L, E

Comments:
:) You make me smile. I loves ya.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?