Wednesday, September 07, 2005

SSDD

Today was the same as usual. I was back to just doing my one job at work and that was nice, felt like I was able to handle things fully and thats good. I even got to run over to the corportae HQ for my major client and they gave me free ice cream...such nice ppl. So I had ice cream to share with my group at work. Had to let a few of my favorites around the company know so they could get some too.

Laurey and I walked about 4.5 miles and it felt good. Its hard to keep up with my walking because I truely get bored walking. 4.5 miles takes about an hour and its quite dull walking around this big circle over and over, day after day. I know that once the time change happens I'll have to be driving up to St Michael's College and walking there and thats a little different, but there I have to walk around in circles too to get enough distance. I feel strange about complaining that I'm bored walking. I guess I could pick another "sport" to do for my daily exercise but walking is the only one I have found that is free that works for me and Laurey. I guess not totally free since I need new sneakers and hiking boots.

This will be a payday weekend...woohoo! So I'm going to go and see if I can find any good deals for the things I don't NEED so much as really want. While I don't NEED new sneakers and hiking boots, I do have a pair of each and I can wear them, they just have holes in them and no tred, I'd really like new pairs of each. Sometimes its very hard to tell between a want and need. Sometimes you make a want into a need too. So maybe I'll be telling you all about my new shoes this weekend...don't you just want to know every detail?!

Got a paper cut on both my pinkey fingers today...:( L, E

Comments:
No shoes!!! I am sure you will get nice ones though.
 
I love shoes! got a pair at ALDO last night at the bargain basement price of $19. Nothing more that I like than shoes, except a great bargain on shoes!
 
Pinkies are overrated - you didn't need that finger anyway...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?