Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sunday night at the fair

Went to the fair again with my friends Evan and Alison , meeting up with their friends George and Elaine and 6 month old Conner (so cute!) and Bill. We walked around and had some yummy foods and I spent way too much money. Even bought me some new clogs. Evan, Alison and I played this game where you rolled the golfball into the holes to make your horse move across the board. Alison wanted a stuffed cat so we spend about $35 to get it for her. Conner is so adorable! So sweet and cute, didn't cry at all. They let me carry him around for a little while...so sweet. I like hanging out with Evan and Alison. They are great people and very nice to me. I'm lucky to have such amazing friends.

So off to bed...cuddled up all alone with my teddy bear. L, E

Comments:
I know your blanket hogging dog sleeps with you too.
 
My dog doesn't hog the covers, just hogs the bed. And she kicks too. She's been sleeping on the floor of the bathroom a lot lately, its cool in there with the tile floor. ~E
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?