Saturday, September 17, 2005

Toys R Us

I walked around that huge store for about 45 minutes last night and I still had no idea what to get for Silas and Jada. What do you buy for a 4 years old and 2 year old that you hardly know? Finally picked some things that I thought were cute, hope they like it. Bought a few other things for someone else, lots of good ideas in that store.

Friday was a good day. I was smiley and pretty much happy and that just pissed off my coworkers and that helped too. Had my 1st physical therapy appoitment and that nice lady told me that its not perminate damage to my arm, just the muscle was strained and it should heal so I was happy to hear that. She did the ultrasound and some electric shock thing and then gave me a splint for night and taped my wrist and arm so it would help me keep in in the correct position. The tape really helped, wish she could tape it for me every morning before I go to work.

Was pouring rain when I got out of work. Laurey and I tried to walk but within 5 minutes of being outside we were both soaked so we went back home. The elevator was broken in my building so I harassed the fix-it guy a little...I thought I was being cute and witty but I think I might have just been annoying.

Its Saturday morning and I just pulled the tape off my arm and now my skin hurts. Such is the price I pay. Going to be a rainy weekend...oh well. L, E

Comments:
So, the ultra sound stuff is so nice, right? The shock thingy is called Stent, and if they get a nerve, its the most horrendous thing ever. TELL THEM I SAID TO BE CAREFUL AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?