Tuesday, September 27, 2005

tuesday

I think today was a better day then yesterday but I'm not 100% sure. Just trying very hard not to be paranoid and feel that I'm being watched, even though I know I am being watched.

Braved killer traffic to get Laurey to my parents house this morning. My condo was being inspected before they do blasting for the bridge construction project. I wasn't taking a full day off from work to sit around and wait to hold my dog down while the inspectors look around. Made it to my parents after work, traffic was insane again. Dad and I walked with Laurey and Tripper but not very far. Dad made very yummy chicken for dinner.

I wore my pink clogs again today, so comfy and cute.

I'm sure I have more to say but I can't think of more so I'll just say G'bye and G'nite. L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?