Thursday, September 01, 2005

wow and thanks

Wow! I was so grumpy last night. I can't say I was never that grumpy before because I'm sure I have been, but that was as grumpy as I can get. I was mean grumpy too. Ouch. Thank you thank you to Shawn for putting up with me and trying so hard to make me smile, which you finally did...I was impressed. But then you are quite impressive. Drugged myself to sleep and had a little hang-over in the morning but nothing an advil and Mt Dew didn't cure.

Today was just chill at work...can't describe it with any other word. I don't so much feel like I'm waiting for 'the other shoe' to drop and that helps. I feel more that I know what I am doing or maybe its that I have accepted that I while I don't know exactly what I am doing, I can fake it well enough the others don't know. As long as I am my superstar, #1, bestest customer service agent selfI can be then its all good.

Laurey and I did 3.5 miles tonight in about 35 minutes...pretty good time. Felt good to stretch my legs and move my ass. No big plans for the long weekend. I wanted to go to visit my Grandma in Canton, NY but with gas prices well over $3 I'm not going very far. Oh well. Have a nice night everyone, I'm crawling into my bed now to read my book and then drift off to sleep. L, E

PS- Happy September! Woohoo!

Comments:
Baby, I hear ya. Wed night I went home at 7:30, the cheap gas at the Shell by my old apt was 2.99, then the next morning at 7:15 it was 3.12, and last night on the way home it was 3.21, and this morning it was 3.29!!!
I'm gonna get a Vespa (barbie pink, with flower stickers, and a purple helmet!) :)
 
Well I can put up with a little more than grumpyness. Thats what friends are here for!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?