Sunday, October 23, 2005

body aches as the fear sets in

Yeah...I hurt. Not as bad as I thought I would since I thought my whole body would be hurting but its mostly my right hamstring is throbbing. But I certainly could use a full body massage and some kisses and cuddles and maybe even a little more...;) I slept from 11 until 6:45 and then was back sleeping from 8:30 until 10. I could have napped longer on the sofa but there was someone I wanted to talk with.

I can't tell if I just feel annoyed because my parents are being exceptionally annoying to me today (I'm at their house right now) or if I'm just feeling nervous about tomorrow. The title I gave for this post is much more dramatic then I really feel. I know I am nervous but that is normal and I should feel that way. Just kind of wondering if I'll get the crazy anxiety feelings or not. Oh well. Have to start getting up at 6 from now on, at least during the week. Thats going to hurt since I'll need to be going to bed between 9 and 10 instead of 10 and 11 but if I don't get sleep then I'm grumpy and no one likes me when I'm grumpy.

So now I am going to go home and then to Evan and Alison's for dinner and then back home to crawl into bed early and get good sleep and then up tomorrow and on my way to my new work! I'll let you all now how it goes. Keep good, happy thought for me!! L, E

Comments:
Sending good karma and wavelength's to ya! **ZOOM**ZOOM**

Knock 'em dead, do a good job, learn quick, (or at least take good notes!) and just be normal (if not overly friendly!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?