Monday, October 03, 2005

Catch up

Hi: so sorry I haven't been blogging. I feel bad to because I have been giving one of my best friends so much crap because he hasn't been writing on his blog (its because of him that I started my blog) and I haven't been writing anything myself. I keep thinking of what I want to type, when Laurey and I are walking I'm all thinking of what I want to say but when I get home I just not been wanting to fight with my internet connection and 1/2 dead computer to get a post up but today I have decided to brave it and here it goes:

Wed - fine day, nothing big, nothing little.
Thurs - I think it raining again, just the usual SSDD.
Fri - Wasn't payday Friday so it wasn't as nice as it could be but I was very ready for the weekend!

Saturday - UVM hockey had a scrimmage and I went to watch the game and help hand-out the free stuff. Was fun. Team looked okay, I'll let you know how the season will be once I see them all in a real game. Walked Laurey with my dad, power walk! Gave me a blister on my right heal and left little toe...ouch.

Sunday - Covered my blisters with safe bandaids and just relaxed around the house. Hung out with my friend Jr. in the evening. We went to Blockbuster to rent a movie and ended up going to WalMart so he could buy some PS2 games and stuff...it was fun.

Have to say the best part of my weekend was getting to talk with my friend Shawn in Korea. He always makes me laugh and smile so much and that is amazing, he is amazing.

Today was Monday and I was back at work. Just keeping with my feeling good, being comfortable and confident because that is who I am. I am still growing and realizing and I am such a beautiful person. Beautiful Me.

Oh! And I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 8am. Keep your fingers crossed. I don't really know so much that I want this specific job, but I want the interview experience and who knows, maybe I'll get it. As much as I do love the company I work for now, its not a good fit for me anymore and I have much more to offer then they are letting me. And I don't want to be someplace for 8+ hours a day where people hate me. And the crazy part is they seem to hate me evern more when I have a smile on my face, just 1 more reason to keep on smiling!

So email me, IM me, write me, think of me, I'm thinking of you. L, E

Comments:
You sound so upbeat and happy! This is a much happier entry than on the day I first browsed your blog. You sound good. I'm happy for you. Good luck with the new job prospect.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?