Tuesday, October 18, 2005

full stummy Tuesday

I am writing this after eating just a little too much of the beef stew my mom made for dinner, my stummy is quite full. Work was okay, just trying to wrap up everything as well as I can and starting to say G'bye, I have a feeling I'll be crying on Thursday...have to wait and see I guess. I am ready to move on but its still hard leaving people I do like and a place I have been at for a long time.

Yucky rainy day again but it let up a little so dad, Laurey and Tripper had a speedy 3 mile walk. Tripper looks so cute wearing her Australian raincoat!

I need to head out and drop movies at the Blockbuster, grab a few things at the grocery and then get home to do some laundry and then crawl into my bed to sleep. 2 more days..... L, E

Comments:
You can't feel sad after all the shit those people gave you on a daily basis. Eff Them! Sheesh. Its just like this place, when I win the powerball tonight, I'm gonna let it rip to the big boss. Damn inept people around here...

You're a softee. Its not like you can't keep in contact with the people you like. (If you can't tell, I'm grumpy and hate my job.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?