Monday, October 31, 2005

H a p p y H a l l o w e e n ! ! !

Sore throat has almost totally gone away but my voice is all deep and kind of like "death" or so I was told my some coworkers. I guess it goes along with the day. My head was really fuzzy too and my nose is sniffle-ly. Have been drinking caffinated soda and tea, trying to wake up more and help with my breathing. No big plans tonight, don't expect any trick-or-treaters. Beautiful weather finally, nice fall, pretty leaves. How are you? L, E

Comments:
I was happily giving out my candy bags, glow necklaces, and balloons, and the parents were all happy. Would have shoved a kid down the steps if he wasn't already half gone when he said to his mother "Well, the person down the street gave a King sized candy bar." Little spoiled ingrates. When I was a kid, we got popcorn balls and pennies.
The candy bags had: stickers, pencils, temporary tattoos, stamps, pop rocks, lik-em-aid dipping candy, war heads sour, gummy fangs, spongebob gummy hamburgers, and wax lips. There was no scrimping on these punks.
Every kid wanted a balloon (even the ones you would think they were too cool for those types of things. Not everyone wanted a glow necklace, which I was surprised about.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?