Friday, October 21, 2005

HOCKEY!

Woohoo! UVM had a good game tonight, 5-1 over University of Minnesota at Duluth. Had a fun time. I was hit on my a very cute and sweet 15 year old boy. I was quite flattered as I'm sure you can imagine. I gave him a hug, had to give him a little something...;) Today was a nice day overall, have a smile on my face right now.

Did some shopping, lots of dress-up clothes for the new job but I still haven't found any shoes. Found a few things for the someone special in my life too.

I'm suppose to be helping Evan stack wood tomorrow so that should be fun....or at least good exersice, have to see if he'll call. But it will be good for me, don't have anything else to do except shoe shopping and I can do that Sunday. Also need to jet down to Barre to pick up my best friends Wedding dress since it is preserved and ready. So beautiful outside with all the leaves changing and it nice and cool and crisp. Wish I had someone to get lost in the woods with. Maybe someday. L, E

Comments:
Oh yeah, I forgot about my dress... LOL! The drive around there is nice, lotsa trees. So what did you buy me? ;)
 
I bought you some nice hot lesbian love...or a sweater, take your pick. ~E
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?