Thursday, October 20, 2005

Last day at Reso

Today was my last day. I only got 3 hugs and 6 handshakes. Not that I wanted to be touched by more ppl but I had expected a few more hugs, oh well. I guess thats just because I like hugs. I had made a whole bunch of chocolate chip cookies so I walked around at the DC and sayd g'bye to the people I know there and everyone kept saying how great I was to work with and how they will miss me, all very nice to hear. And then I walked cookies around the corporate building and said g'bye. Not so many people said how great it was to work with me but they all said good luck to me so that was nice. I didn't cry at all and that was a little surprising since I thought I'd be having at least some tears but I was just all high and excited and msiley and very ready to leave. I feel so good about this change in my life and I'm really happy about it. I keep thinking I should be more scared and freaked out but I'm not...I guess that all will come Sunday night/Monday morning...have to wait and see.

I have Friday off but have to make a stop at the doctor for a blood draw (got to test my cholsterol and all that jazz) and then I need to go back to the old work to get my paycheck and exit interview. Then I'll probably be taking a nice nap on my sofa! University of Vermont has their home opening game so that will be fun!

Oh and this weekend I have to find some dress-up shoes for my new job! Shopping...love it! ~E

Comments:
I said no crying... Good girl! :)
And you don't love shoe shopping as much as me!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?