Monday, October 17, 2005

Last Monday at the old job

Only getting about 4 hours sleep last night really did not put my Monday off to a beautiful start. I think my insomnia has come back with a vengence, have to wait and see though I guess. My addiction to soda, specifically Sunkist, certainly has crashed into me again. I know I should drink water, but....

Today was my last Monday at my current job. I'm having very mixed feelings about leaving. all my feelings are happy I'm going, its just strange to know I won't be there anymore. I have spent 4+ years of my life working for the company and walking through the same doors and seeing the same people, I won't have that anymore. When I'm in the call center room I feel a little sad looking around, but when I'm in the room of hatred and misery (otherwise known as the room I work in) I'm not so nostalgic. I'm sad to be leaving, don't get me wrong, but I won't miss being in that room!! Kind of teared up at one point today. My coworker Heather was like "Are you ok, did you get grumpy" and I was "No, just sad".

I spend Sunday afternoon and evening and late night cleaning my house which was basically taking everything off the sheves, tables, etc and putting it on the floor so I could clean the surface. Finally did put almost everything back around 2am. I think its the anxiety, my body wants to keep busy. Was biting my lower lip all day too and that was blue-purple by this morning.

I wore one of my new pairs of courderoy pants today, so comfy and my ass looked exceptionally good in the if I do say so myself...;) Wore my new longsleeve shirt that I thought was red colored but I was told its "rose" colored. Anyway, its pretty and I'm pretty wearing it. Had some hairclip trouble - as in the hairclip I wore this morning didn't hold my hair so I had to t hrow it in the trash. Just kept my hair tucked into the back of my shirt, its finally long enough to stay there more or less.

So thank you to all who read this and comment to me. Helps to know you care. Kind of like a hug, just with no arms but it does make me smile. L, E

Comments:
What is a no armed hug, but a belly bump? ;)
**BOINGGGG**
xoxo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?