Monday, October 24, 2005

My Friends and My New Job

My friends all so suck. No one called me to wish me happy first day or good luck last night or this morning. No one emailed me even. Evan and Alison had me for dinner last night and that was nice and it was partually for 'good luck at the new job' but it was also because I (stupidly) left my watch in Evan's truck on Saturday and I needed it for the week. I guess I'm just being whiney and I shouldn't be. But I wasn't expecting flowers or fireworks or anything like that but a phone call or email would have been nice.

Anyway...I'm on my lunchtime, more tonight! ~E

Comments:
You whiney shit, you never gave me your new work number. sheesh. I called you on a more important day - happy 'last day at sucky job' day! Gah!

Since you tell me there's only 2 of us that read this (and I'm the only one commenting now!) I know you were meaning - Beth sucks, she didn't call! Get a cell phone, damnit!

I love you anyway and hope its going well.
 
I'm sorry I didn't email or call. I'm terrible friend for sure. Please forgive me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?