Monday, October 24, 2005

new job

New job was good. Everyone was nice and friendly. I basicilly sat at the front desk and learned how to answer the phone/switchboard and learning how to transfer calls and sort the mail and invoices and staple papers together. Nothing too tough. Just was hard to remember everyones name but hopefully that will come quickly. I should start learning the customer service part of my job either late this week or early next. I have my own desk and computer so I was able to log on and fix up the desktop and stuff. Will need to bring in all my stuff from my desk at my past job and set it up on my new job desk. Maybe not everything but my pic of Laurey and some other things to make it more mine. I can check outside email during lunch and stuff so thats nice too.

Not so much to say except I am exhausted and emotional and just want to crawl into my bed and cry myself to sleep. I wish I could have a hug...that would be nice. No one is here to hug me so I guess I'll just crawl into my bed and do the crying and sleeping thing. L, E

Comments:
No no no, no crying allowed! Yay, a new BETTER paying job! Long days are tough, and adjusting schedules is even tougher sometimes. Your phone has been busy for along time, but you're not on AOL, so you must be chatting with *SOMEONE*! :)
Or are you sleeping with the phone off the hook again?
xoxo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?