Friday, October 07, 2005

So fast

Things happened to fast and I am so excited! I accepted the new job on Thursday morning and gave me 2 weeks notice to my boss that same day. My last day will be Thursday 10/20/05. Then I have a 3 day weekend and I start my new job! So excited. So ready.

I know I should be saying so much more but I'm just feeling really emotionally exhausted. Thats probably because Wed & Thurs I was in those "have to share the deep feelings from the heart" mood to a few of my friends might have been told me then they wanted to hear. I have always been a big believer in making sure people I care about know it. I have been known to say "I love you my friend" to a close friend, althought I haven't done that for a long time. I tell my best friend Bethie that I love her and I tell Laurey (my dog) and Tripper (my family dog that lives at my parents house) all the time and I tell my friends son Silas that I love him. But thats about it really it. I know I can be sappy and cheesy, just part of me being me. So if you were one of the lucky ones who got to hear the feelings from my heart, I hope you didn't mind too much.

Tonight is the season opener for the University of Vermont (UVM) hockey team! Puck drops at 7:30pm. So psyched! I'll have a good idea of how the team will do this season after tonights game. The #1 player, Torey Mitchell, is injured, his back or legs, so thats going to hurt the team and the #2 goalie is hurt too, Travis Russell, but thats fine with me because he's not as good of a goalie as the coach thinks. So I'll have a full update on the game and team soon!

Going to be a rainy weekend, would be nice to be cuddled up in bed with a particular special someone and sleep in late and wake up with kisses and snuggles and then spend the whole day in bed, naked...I'll leave the details to your imagination.;) L, E

Comments:
You're a dirty bird, but I do loves ya anyway.
 
Imaginations are a good thing. Glad I have a very creative one, hehehe!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?