Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tuesday @ lunch

I feel really bad now that I complained and whined about my friends. I have amazing friends and they are very good to me. I was just hoping I would have email when I checked at lunch yesterday, first day of my new job. I could have used a smile. And I didn't have any email. So I was sad.

And then last night I was just in a very weird place/mood. I'm just really emotional and with that sometimes crying happens. I did cry but not too much. Even Laurey was exceptionally sweet to me last night, curling up right next to me and tucking her head into my neck. Sometimes she can be so sweet. But then she woke me up just before midnight barking like crazy, I guess there was something in the backyard. I wasn't happy about that but I did go right back to sleep so it wasn't so bad.

Today is yucky rainy and chilly. I need to buy a new fleece jacket since I don't have one and this is good fleece weather. But that will have to wait until after Peep Jeep is fixed (needs an oil change and 4 wheel alignment) and 4 new tires. And I'm paying $400 per month for health insurance. And Xmas is coming up! YIKES! Maybe I can make some extra money as a hooker...what do you think?;)

So thank you thank you thank you to everyone who has since emailed me to give me good wishes and sorries and good lucks.... You have given me smiles. ~E

PS- Bethie, I have no idea why you kept getting busy signals last night when trying to call me because I have call waiting but I will check with Verizon tonight.

PPS- And for all of you who want me to have a cell phone...buy me one!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?