Wednesday, October 26, 2005

very nice/power

Its very nice to have so many nice people reading my blog and commenting...thanks from me to all of you! So nice to click into my email and have lots of messages waiting for me.... I hope that as long as I keep writing, ppl will keep reading and commenting.

My new job didn't have power this morning until 10:20ish so we all sat around in the sunlight and tried on gloves and mittens and did some packaging. It was a fun, bonding experience. Need to run out and hit the ATM during lunch, I'll try to write more tonight. L, E

Comments:
I love electricity. It took humans thousands of years to invent, so I think the very least I can do is appreciate and use their invention. :) Sometimes it gives you a good break when it goes away though.
Apparently the power *HAD* gone out at home yesterday too, because when I got back from yoga, the clocks on the stove and microwave were blinking. Thank god the TIVO goes off the cable company's time. I would have been VERY upset if I missed America's Next Top Model!
XOXO
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?