Sunday, October 16, 2005

wkend reflection

Hi: Wow, ok. So I haven't been a very good blogger at all lately. But I do know why. And it s agood reason, I promise you, I'm just not telling...;)

Last week: It could have always been worse --

Monday: I should have been smiley happy because I had a surprise phone call but instead I was grumpy and even a little bitchy. Sorry Mr Shawn.

Tuesday: Long day, went to 'rents house for dinner but didn't even see Dad as he was at a meeting.

Wednesday: SSDD, not the worst day of the week My wrist started hurting again today, my left one that I hurt in my workmens comsentation a few weeks ago. Not happy. Started wearing my wrist brace again, so attractive.

Thursday: Rainy, put my jeep in a ditch on the way home and was quite annoyed about that. Would have been easier to deal with it if I hadn't been wearing my pink clogs and no jacket and my wrist brace. Actually its because of the wrist brace I went into the ditch. I was driving too fast in the rain on dirt road and couldn't make the turn, wheel slipped in my hand.

Friday: Day was ok. Set the kitchen on fire trying to make myself a cup of tea but there wasn't really any damage, I just need to clean off the stovetop and burners and scrape off all the flour I used to put out the fire, should be fun.

Saturday: Rainy, yucky. Did some "dress-up clothes" shopping for the new job and went to see a movie with my friends Evan and Alison.

Sunday, today: Rainy again. In at work (right now) to clean all my files and stuff off my computer. Such fun. Did laundry to wash all my new clothes too this morning and last night. Cleaned out my closet and drawers, making my nicer t-shirts that I wear to work now, my weekend shirts and my grubby weekend shirts are going away.

I have been craving Chinese food for 2 days now so I'm going to go pick some up and make myself nice and full and then take a nap! Join me? L, E

Comments:
Ohh, chinese food, that does sound good! That sounds like a sucky week. :(
I've been waiting for you to post something. Ah well, you don't have to write every day. (Sometimes I even forget to read...)
:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?