Sunday, October 30, 2005

wkend sick

So I spend my whole weekend sick...:( Woke up at 8 Saturday morning with a sore throat and little cough and just feeling yucky. Evan called and said that since I was sick I couldn't come over to help him stack wood. I _think_ he might have been looking for an excuse not to do it himself. We talked for an hour or so and then I took a nap. Woke up and took a shower but that tired me out so I took another nap...:) Was awoken by the phone but it was a very welcome wake up, very happy to hear from my caller. Got fully dressed after hanging up the phone and then had to sit down and rest (no nap this time) before Laurey and I went for 3.5 miles. Laurey was not nice to me...kept whimpering and whining...I think she wanted to be sleeping on the sofa. Went to bed early, around 9:30 and was out right away.

Sunday woke up and felt a tiny bit better but my voice was worse and I was snufflier. Only had 2 phone calls all day and both were from my mom. Pretty much slept most of the day except when I dragged myself out and to Fashion Bug to return some clothes that didn't fit right. Laurey and I only walked around the condo property, I was too lazy/tired. Now its 9ish and I'm tired but wide awake, I think I slept too much. Sad too...no Sunday phone call from Mr Shawn. L, E

Comments:
Like I said in my email... sick is no good. :(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?