Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Wow!

Okay...I had my job interview today. Was a little nervous but not bad. Work up at 6 (yikes!) and then left at 7:30 all drressed up with make-up on and shined shoes. Found the place with no problem, about 20 minutes from my house so I was a little early and listened to music in my car in the packing lot of the buiilding a few doors down until just before 8. The interview seemed to go well, but it was kind of short. I was as comfortable as I could be, I wanted them to see the enthusiastic and positiveness in me and I know that all came across. So then I left at 8:38 and raced home, threw on different clothes (I wasn't going into my work dressed up, ppl would know something was up) and then raced ove rto owork, was only 2 minutes late.

My work day was fine. Boss called me and one of my co-workers (the 1 co-worker that is awesome, love this chick!) and told us that we (my department) is going to be taking over a big part of one of our clients from the call center and lucky me gets to take it on. Also I will be losing my big client I have now, my co-worker will be getting it and I'll be training her. I tried to be positive about it but I really wanted to pout because I like me big client, they are an awesome group to work with...but oh well. Went back to my desk and a few minutes later boss called me (just me) into her office again, review time! Review was fine, nothing I didn't already know. was a little annoyed to see how much other people in the departments opinions rated on me. I didn't get a raise. Wasn't really too surprised about that but was a little annoyed since I was promised one by my last boss but since she quit I have been screwed left and right by the company so, like I said before, I wasn't surprised.

Left workl at 5, zoomed home. 2 messages on my machine! Pushed play: (1) Hello, I'd like to imnterview you for the job you applied for, please call.... (2) Hi Erin, this is XX from this morning, we'd like to offer you the job! I was like "OMG!!" So, I'm calling her back tomorrow morning, I have a couple of questions: How much will I be paid, when do benefits start, will it be a problem if I take a week off in February? but I think I might be saying "Yes! I'll be there in 2 weeks!" I'll keep you posted!

Oh...and had dinner at my parents house...chicken...yum. L, E

Comments:
mmm, dinner :)

Happy days are here again... woo woo oooohhhh
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?