Saturday, October 22, 2005

you have to love hockey after the wkend UVM just had

Okay...so you have to love hockey after the weekend UVM just had! 5-1 over Univ Minnesota at Duluth both Fri and Sat nights! Woohoo! It was fun. Althought I was really sleepy tonight, didn't pay as much attention as I probably should have.

Helped my friend Evan get 1.5 cords of wood moved today. That involved driving out Westford, stacking the bed of his truck full (he stood in the bed and I handed him the cut wood) and then driving to his house in Colchester (45 mins) and tossing the wood out the bed of his truck and moving it into the backyard in wheelbarrows. It really wasn't bad. We made two trips and he was headed up top get 1 more load when he dropped me off, I had to make a phone call and take a shower before I went to hockey. Evan also bought me the cutiest blue Yankees hat!! Can't wait to wear it, tomorrow will have to be hat day for Erin.

Still need to look for shoes for my new job tomorrow...*sigh* I like shopping but I don't like wandering around not buying anything. Oh! Had a weird dream last about about not getting my thong to fit right and it was annoying me.... The mind is a fucked up and crazy place! Or maybe I'm just a fucked up and crazy girl. L, E

Comments:
First thanks for visiting.

Secondly, reading about Hockey made me feel right at home eh!

Take care
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?