Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dinner at my parents house

Just to give you a quick view of what dinner at my parents house can be like, this is what happened tonight:

As I was just about to take another bite of the homemade pizza my dad had made, he said:

"Oh Erin, I heard from Aunt Susie" (Aunt Susie is his sister who lives in Florida)

Me: "Oh! How is she?!"

Dad: "They had to put down Jasper." (Jasper is their dog)

Me: "OMG! Thats horrible"

Dad: "How is your pizza?"

Is it just me or couldn't he have told me about Jasper in the hour that I was there before we were eating or the 30 minutes after we had finished eating?

RIP Jasper! L, E

Comments:
Typical. You're just an extra sensative soul. You're gonna have to work harder at being heartless. At least I know you'll be sad when I die. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?