Sunday, November 13, 2005

sad weekend

I had a sad weekend. No reason really that I can figure out, just felt sad most of the weekend.

Spend Saturday morning at my parents helping them rake and pick up leaves. Mom was in fine form so that wasn't very enjoyable. Even Dad was grumpy and Ryan un-communicable. Laurey had fun though I think since she got to run around the backyard for a few hours. Came home after and took a nap and woke up when it was dark. Then just hung around the house...nothing much.

Sunday woke up...didn't have anything to do until 3:00 hockey game. Went to my parents around 1:30 and took Laurey and Tripper for a walk. It was nice and warm outside but really windy! Went to hockey with Dad and "Good Buddy Dave" my dad's neighbor and watched UVM lose. Those guys need to really start playing to their potential and stepping it up a little more even. Went by 'Chicken Charlie's' on the way home and the pigged out...so yummy! Called Evan back (he had left me a message on my answering machine) and talked with him a little but he was too chipper/happy, and then called Shawn and talked with him too but he was grumpy and yelled at me a little. Was dozing on the sofa by 8:30 and in bed asleep by 9:30.

Such a loser.... L, E

Comments:
The moon and the stars must have been aligned just right this weekend, to make everyone grumpy and itching for a fight.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?