Thursday, November 03, 2005

Tues & Wed & Thurs

Tuesday night my parents and brother come over to my house for dinner and it went pretty well. I asked them all to be there at 6:45, my parents showed up at 6:50 and my brother about 5 minutes later. I made spaghetti and meatballs (homemade meatballs but boxed spaghetti and bottled sauce) and it was good. I should have made the spaghetti sauce myself but I didn't think I'd have enough time. I had just dropped the pasta in the water when my brother rang in so it was perfect timing. After we ate, they all watched tv while I cleaned up and then they left at 8 and I was able to relax.

Wed was a good day...I'm really getting the hang out my new job and I'm liking it and liking me at it. (If you don't understand what I mean by that ask and I'll explain) With the time change last wkend its too dark for Laurey and I to walk down the road on our normal route so now we drive up the hill and walk around St Michael's College campus. Its not really big enough for what we are useto so we have to make a couple of laps around but its not too bad. Once we were home, I realized we were out of Laurey's dogfood so she had the left over spaghetti for her dinner and I had cereal.

Gave Laurey raisin bran cereal for her breakfast. So beautiful out! I am loving this cool fall weather Vermont has been having! Picked up dogfood for Laurey at lunchtime, there is a vet's office right next to where I work! Returned some things to Polo and Van Heusen. Now I'm writing on here for the last few mins of my lunchtime. Have a condo board meeting tonight...ugh.

I still have a sniffle-ly nose and am using tons of tissues but I think my cold is starting to go away, at least I hope so! I almost was late to work this morning because I fell asleep on the sofa but I woek up just after 7 and jumped in the shower and thew on clothes and made it on time. Just ready for the weekend and sleeping in and naps...just wish I would have some cuddles too. l, E

Comments:
I bet if you let Laurey up on the couch at the same time as you, she'd cuddle :)
 
Raises hand, I'm very cuddlely and cute, hehehe!! Errr hunky piece of man meat I mean.......
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?